Smile Sonrisa Dental & Orthodontics provides comfortable, minimally invasive restorative care to ensure that your child has a healthy and attractive smile. Offering the following treatments to restore oral functioning and enhance your child’s appearance if dental problems should occur:
- Fillings: We use tooth-colored fillings made from composite resin for the most natural appearance.
- White crowns and stainless-steel crowns: Crowns cover the entire tooth and are used to restore teeth with extensive decay. We use aesthetically pleasing white crowns for front teeth and stainless-steel crowns for molars.
- Pulpotomies: Deep decay can affect the soft center of the tooth called the pulp. A tooth-saving pulpotomy involves removing decay from the pulp chamber, placing filling material in the space left behind, and affixing a crown to the tooth.
- Extractions: We can easily remove decayed baby teeth or those that need to come out to make room for permanent teeth to erupt.
- Pediatric bridges: If your child loses a baby tooth too early because of decay or trauma, we can create a dental bridge to ensure a complete smile.